This document aims to describe the conditions under which our Company ensures the privacy and protection of personal data of clients, prospects and users of our Website "https://bikool.fr".
Personal data protection
In the course of our activities, we may collect and process some personal data of existing, new or potential clients as well as users of our Website who fill out online forms (these people all being individually known below as the "Data Subject").
Personal data regarding Data Subject which we process is necessary for us to conduct our activities and/or to manage our risks and/or to enable the execution of a high quality service. Personal data is collected while respecting the rights of the Data Subject.
The use of this personal data is reserved for the exclusive use of our Company, which will not communicate or sale such personal data to any third party entity.
Purposes of personal data processing
Personal data may be used primarily for the following purposes:
- entering into and managing the commercial relationship
- performing the bike and accessory rental service as well as the breakdown service
- finalizing bike and accessory selling operations
- commercial prospecting and promoting
- proposing targeted commercial offers
- complying with legal and regulatory obligations with respect to outside authorities and internal auditing obligations
Data Subject may have access to information related to use of his/her personal data on our Website "https://bikool.fr".
Storing personal data
Personal data is processed and stored for as long as needed for the intended purpose and no longer than for a period corresponding to the duration of the business relationship, plus whatever time is needed for the liquidation and consolidation of rights and for the statutes of limitations and avenues of appeal to lapse.
Personal data may be stored, as well, for a period corresponding to the duration necessary to meet our legal obligations or respond to requests from Regulators and Administrative Authorities, as well as for statistical purposes.
Rights of the Data Subject
The Data Subject has, inter alia, the following rights:
- the right to access his or her personal data
- the right to have his or her data rectified if inaccurate or incomplete
- the right to object, on legitimate grounds, to the processing of his or her data
- the right to request the erasure of his or her data when it is no longer needed for the purposes for which it was collected, or when the Data Subject withdraws consent (when the processing of the data in question requires such consent)
- the right to request restrictions on the processing of his or her data
- the right to request the portability of the data on the basis of the consent of the Data Subject or for the purposes of performing a contract: for the Data Subject, this right consists of receiving his or her data in digital format.
The Data Subject may also, at any time and without justification, oppose the use of his or her data for the purposes of commercial prospecting, including profiling when it is linked to that purpose, or, when the processing is legally based on consent, withdraw his or her consent, by writing a letter to the Data Protection Officer. Postage fees shall be reimbursed upon request.
The Data Subject may exercise his or her rights by contacting the Data Protection Officer of our Company whose contact information will be available on request by emailing at "firstname.lastname@example.org".
Data Protection Officer
A Data Protection Officer has been designated within our Company. The Data Subject may obtain his contact information on request by emailing at "email@example.com".
Complaints to Authorities
In the event of a dispute, the Data Subject may file a complaint with the CNIL ("htttp://www.cnil.fr").